If you live or work in the Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87 and wish to conduct any burning, you must first obtain a permit from a Fire Guardian or should you live in the Alberta Forest Protection Area, from your Agriculture and Forestry Office. There is NO CHARGE for the permit.
- Phone: 780-812-0766 (Cell)
- Portions of Ward 2 – West of Hoselaw
- Portions of Ward 3 – South of Twp 62
- Phone: 780-826-9543 (Cell)
- Portions of Ward 1, 2 and 4
- East side of Moose Lake
- West side of Muriel Lake
- Crown Land in the Moose Lake area.
- Phone: 780-813-0460 (Cell)
- Portions of Ward 5 and South of Highway 28 to Hwy 659 and Twp 63, Rge 2 in Ward 6
- Fort Kent and Ardmore
- Phone: 780-573-6114 (Cell)
- Portions of Ward 6, Except for Twp 63, Rge 2
(*) Indicates Divisions with Alberta Forest Protection Management Areas also.
⚫ Agriculture and Forestry-Lac La Biche (780) 623-5388
⚫ Fire Dispatch Centre Non-Emergency Line (780) 826-7446