If you live or work in the Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87 and wish to conduct any burning, you must first obtain a permit from a Fire Guardian or should you live in the Alberta Forest Protection Area, from your Agriculture and Forestry Office. There is NO CHARGE for the permit.